Tenchi Muyo Muiltiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tenchi Muyo Muiltiverse

Washu, the Greatest Scientific Genius in the known Universe, had opened many different dimensional gates and so now dimensions with worlds and rules that the other did not have are now all connect to one. Now lets see what kind of fun will come from this.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rules to follow.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tenchi
Admin
Tenchi

Rules to follow. Empty
PostSubject: Rules to follow.   Rules to follow. EmptyFri Feb 22, 2008 10:17 pm

These rules are here for a reason, follow them or else. I am running a three strikes your out rule, which is simple to understand. You make three big mistakes you are going to be banned.

1. No flamming others.

2. Go easy on the swearing, you can swear every once in a while but if every post you make has a swear word then I will get on to you.

3. Do not post any sexual content, there are young kids on this site we don't want to mentally scar them.(This rule must be followed, if you break this rule you will get a strike on you.)

4. Show the admins, mods, and myself respect. If you do this you will have a much better time here.

5. Do not auto hit anyone, auto hitting is hitting someone without giving them a chance to dodge it.
Example:
User A slashes off user B's head killing user B.(DON'T DO THIS!! If you do you will get a strike on you.)

User A tries to slash off user B's head but user B dodges it.(This is ok since you gave User B a chance to dodge.)

6. NO GOD MODDING!! God modding is making yourself all powerful and unable to die, no one likes god modders and neither do I. Another god modding thing is not allowing you to get hit, now I'm not saying you got to get beat up every time you fight but let yourself get hit every once in a while.(Break this rule and I will give you a strike.)

7. DO NOT SPAM!!! I don't like spammers and I will get on to you, if almost all your post are in the chat area and not in the Rp section I will give you a warning and then give you a strike.

8. One character per account. Every one only gets one living character and one account, if I find anyone with more than that I will delete the extra and give you a strike.

9. Do not use anything that hasn't been approved of yet, if you do I will give you a strike.

10. Have Fun.
Back to top Go down
https://tmuf.rpg-board.net

Rules to follow.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tenchi Muyo Muiltiverse :: Welcome section :: Rules *follow them or else*-
Jump to: